5 Fun Things To Do Before Summer Is Over!

Are you bored with your summer? Normal daily routines getting old? Need Ideas of things to do? No matter the age of your kids? No worries! Welcome! You have found the right place.

The Zoo!
Fun for all ages and depending on where your located, it wont break the bank! If you get there by 8 am or after 5 pm, you will miss the hottest part of the day. Also it wont be as crowed at those times. I know I hate when places are crowded and people walk like 0 mph in front of you! Don't you?

Movie Theater!
During the heat of summer I love to go sit in a dark cool movie theater get a large popcorn and some candy and watch a cute chick flick. Now the type of movie is interchangeable. But trust me you and your family will love it!

The Lake!
Now tell me, who doesn't like going to the lake on a hot summer day? Get a nice tan, and feel refreshed. I know I love it! The lake can be interchangeable with a swimming pool if you like clean see through water, with no fish. GO SWIMMING!

Picnic in The Park!
Pack some sandwiches and some chips. Throw in a blanket and a couple bottles of water (Don't want anyone getting dehydrated) and your good to go for a fun afternoon with your family!

Camping in The Backyard!
This one is so cheap and so fun. Get a bunch of blankets and a cooler full of water (STAY HYDRATED!) make s'mores, tell spooky stories, star gaze and just enjoy the nice warm summer breeze.

Family Game Night!
Kids love games! I know I know, You have been playing the games a lot lately. Well make up your own games. My personal favorite, Flashlight hide and seek! Wait until its dark and give everyone a flashlight, go outside and play hide and seek. Bonus: Its dark so its not so hot.

Cookout night!
This can be paired with both Camping in the backyard and Family game night, or just stand on its own. BBQ some Hot dogs and Hamburgers and play music, dance or sing, play Uno or Go Fish, put on the sprinkler and enjoy the evening as a family.

Free Concert in The Park!
Some parks during the summer have FREE music and, yes I did just say free. Just take refreshments and lawn chairs or a blanket to sit on and sit and listen. Most bands are pretty good! I know around my area the music is from 6-9 on Sunday. But it would be easy to find out times for your local park online.


TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR FAMILY DURING THE SUMMER IN THE COMMENTS DOWN BELOW!


6 comments

  1. Love these items. I just feel the time is running out for us. It has been a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to agree because my daughter was born this summer!

      Delete
  2. I still want to take my daughter to her first movie in the theater! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! Make sure you keep coming back for more idea's from inside my head!

      Delete
  3. These are all such fun ideas for the summer! My favorite has to be a picnic in the backyard -- that's always so much fun, and such a magical experience.

    Emma | www.creativexplorations.com

    ReplyDelete